Ask An Investigator
Enter your Name: Optional
Enter your Email: Optional
Enter your Question:


* * * Please check back to this page for answers to your questions. * * *

Date: 2/10/2006 8:18:19 AM Posted By: Rachel
Q: My ex-husband has possession of a vehicle which belongs to me. Can you help me find him so I can retrieve the vehicle without any confrontation?
A: Yes we can. Please call us for more information.

Date: 12/29/2005 9:16:31 PM Posted By: Brooke Morgan
Q: Do you have any intership opportunities for grad students pursuing a career in investigations? Thank you!
A: Not at this time, please send me a resume and I will keep it for future consideration.

Date: 11/9/2005 12:46:22 PM Posted By:
Q: what associations are you apart of? such as FALI or NCISS?
A: We are a member of FALI and FAPPS and have donated to NCISS in the fight to preserve our industry.

Date: 8/26/2005 11:52:50 AM Posted By: rebekah
Q: is there a way of finding out if someone is checking up on you online,or has downloaded spy software?
A: there are numerous software titles for sale that will check your computer for spyware etc...

Date: 4/26/2005 5:29:05 PM Posted By:
A: It depends on what you need. Please call us and we can discuss it further.

Date: 2/22/2005 3:13:38 PM Posted By: Dog
Q: Need to confirm ID and acquire photo of a subject. Name, address, place of employment and vehicle registration are already confirmed. Can you ID and photograph subject for a flat fee? Target lives in Palm Harbor?
A: Yes we can. Please call to discuss further.

Date: 7/8/2004 10:56:40 AM Posted By:
Q: In addition to general surveillance, can you find out if a person has hidden bank accounts, stocks, employment or leases?
A: Some of those items can be found. Call us for more information.

Date: 6/15/2004 12:17:07 PM Posted By:
Q: me and my husband are trying to find out if his brother in law is cheating on his wife.My husbands sister resides in mexico so she has asked us if we can do this for her? Do you provide these kind of services?
A: Yes we do. Call us for more information

Date: 3/31/2004 6:18:13 PM Posted By:
Q: Can you do a nationwide criminal background search and find a case if it was dropped? The person lives in Florida now but the occurance was in Texas.
A: There is no such thing as a Nationwide Criminal search. You would have to know the jurisdiction in which this person lived and the time frame of the offense in question. Then you could search that area by checking with the courts and the local law enforcement agencies.

Date: 3/15/2004 3:57:22 PM Posted By: Mary Taylor
Q: How much do you charge for a locate in the state of FL and outside of FL? What are your surveillance rates?
A: Any where from $75.00 to $150.00. Our surveillance rates are $75.00 per hour and 50 cents per mile.

Date: 12/23/2003 12:06:00 AM Posted By: Tabitha
Q: I want to obtain pictures of my daughter's father that he lives with his mother, and I want to also obtain documents to show his current earnings and that way child support and custody can be properly determined. How hard would this be? Would there be an enormous amount of costs?
A: Sounds like you need to hire an attorney regarding the income documents. The attorney could subpoena those records from him or his employer. As far as documenting where he lives, we can do that. Call us for more information.

Date: 10/20/2003 5:42:07 PM Posted By: Gail
Q: I need help and I do not know where to start at. My 2000 Ford car caught on fire and it wasn't my fault. It was some kind of wiring problem. Now I am out of a car and the ford company is not returning my call. I paid on this car for 3 years. Now they saying that I have to pay the remaining $3,000 to the bank. Please help me or tell who can. I can not afford a lawyer.
A: Go online and look for consumer help agencies. they deal with that sort of problem. Most Plaintiff's lawyers work on a contingincy arraingement and you only pay if they win your case.

Date: 4/12/2003 11:40:33 AM Posted By: lorraine
Q: how hard and expensive would it be to find a person and information taht lives in the tampa area with just a name, birthdate, place of employment
A: Probably not too hard. call us and we can discuss it further

Date: 11/27/2001 8:46:23 PM Posted By:
Q: wife left husband keeping car in his name alone. With key provided could you be employed to take car when unoccupied and out of range of her vision? This is serious inquiry for your services if can do.
A: If it is in the husbands name only, then he can take it himself.

� 2011 all rights reserved.